There has been a lot of activity here lately! Over the last few weeks, we’ve been working hard on a new look for the website, and we’re proud to announce that it’s finally ready! So what will you find? Here’s just a taste:
- New photos under the Places & Faces tab show where we’ve been and where we’re headed next!
- Are you a number? Find out where your matching shirt has gone or will be going by entering your number in the search box on the top right
- Find out more information about the places we’ve gone by clicking on the location on the Places & Faces tab–and check out the photo galleries at the bottom of each location page.
- Check out the Get Involved tab for ways to join our movement or apply to be a campus representative!
- The new Shop page makes it easier than ever to become another (or another number!)
- Read the summary about what we do on the About Us page for an inside look at Be A Number.
Click around, check it out, and enjoy!
Soon, we’ll be announcing some exciting new changes to more than just the website, so stay tuned! Here’s a little hint: if you haven’t gotten a shirt yet, now’s the time–there are only a limited number of these styles left!
The blog, Facebook fan page and Twitter are becoming more and more popular, so join in if you have an account! Connect with our founder, Kevin Hershock, on his blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn too!
What will we be up to next? Only time will tell! We can’t wait to keep growing and connecting people from all over the world!
“We count numbers, we count on people, but what really counts is when we use our numbers to take into account, our people.” – Chip Conley